Our service - Munich Airport
In order to offer you the best possible service after your arrival at Munich Airport, we maintain a counter for you in the central area / Munich Airport Center, where your chauffeur awaits you. Thus, in case of bad weather, you do not have to stand outside and look for your transfer cab in the hustle and bustle of the other pick-up services. Our transfer service will bring you to the booked location and we would be very happy to serve you again with our shuttle service on your next business trip or in the course of your next vacation.
The 'Four Seasons Travel' counter is easy to find and of course known by all information points at the airport. After your arrival please follow the map below. You will also find this map in your Four Seasons Travel voucher.
No matter if it is a transfer from Munich to Ischgl or to another vacation destination like Sölden, Kitzbühel, Mayrhofen, St. Anton etc., our airport cab from and to Munich is the best vacation transport you can book. After we pick you up at Munich airport after your arrival or at your vacation destination in Tyrol with our airport shuttle, you can sit back and relax and we will take care of the rest - safely and comfortably we will bring you to your destination with our cab service.
Your way to the transfer van in Terminal 1 Munich Airport:
1. please do not leave the airport building after baggage stop!
2. take the escalators / moving walkways one floor down to the lower level and follow the signs to "Munich Airport Center" and "S-Bahn". 3.
3. Once you have arrived at the Munich Airport Center, please turn left directly after the central information desk (this is located to the left of the first glass escalator that leads to the S-Bahn one floor below) into the corridor to the "Reisemarkt" (travel market) and find our "Four Seasons Travel" counter at the end of this corridor on the right-hand side.
4. Please proceed directly to the Four Seasons Travel counter - if you have any lost luggage to report or any errands to do at the airport, please inform your chauffeur beforehand in order to avoid further delays for other passengers who are already waiting for their onward journey. Normally you can take one of the next shuttles on which free seats are available.
Your way to the transfer van in Terminal 2 Munich Airport:
ATTENTION!! For the time being our counter in Termminal 2 is closed due to economic consequences because of Covid. Your driver awaits you at our counter in Terminal 1 / Munich airport center.
After receiving your luggage, enter the hall through the sliding glass door, cross it and step onto the large open space between Terminal 2 and Terminal 1/Munich Airport Center (on the left you will see Mc Donalds - please refrain from eating a cheeseburger :-).
Cross the square and enter the hall Munich Airport Center / Terminal 1(on your right you will see the garden of the "Airbräu") walk past the Rental Car counters , then after about 50 meters you will see the Central Information. In front of it, please turn right into the corridor to the travel market, and you will find our counter "Four Seasons Travel" at the end of this corridor on the right side.
In case of problems call us immediately:
- Office Transferservice / Four Seasons Travel in the Munich airport center:
Free of charge from any inhouse phone 92971 or from your mobile phone 0049 89 975 92971
- If the airport office is not attended:
0043 - 512 - 584157 - our headquarter in Innsbruck
Airport Munich to Salzburg City - no waiting time!
We pick you up with a name tag at your arrival gate at Munich Airport and transfer you directly to the reception of your Hotel in Salzburg - secure, reliable and comfortable.
There will be no waiting time and no stopps en route and you will have the minibus on your own. Our minivans offer space for up to 8 travellers and their luggage - a perfect solution for small groups and families!